For a long time users had been requesting that the user-agent-utils library becomes available at the central maven repository instead of the Github hosted solution I was offering. So far the effort of setting it up and configuring maven kept me from spending time on it. When I wanted to release the 1.14 version I noticed, that the Github maven integration that I had didn’t work any longer. So, instead of trying to fix that, I finally decided to add the project to the central repository for open source projects and am happy to announce, that the most recent user-agent-utils version is now available at the Central Repository. Due to a requirement of the central repository the group id had to be changed from ‘bitwalker’ to ‘eu.bitwalker’.
In order to use the latest version, change the maven dependency in the pom.xml to:
<dependency> <groupId>eu.bitwalker</groupId> <artifactId>UserAgentUtils</artifactId> <version>1.14</version> </dependency>